Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Coming back home...

This weekend Matt and I are going back to the OC for his 20th high school reunion (God, he's old!!!). While I'm excited to go with him and meet people he went to high school with, I'm most excited about seeing family and friends. It's been 3 months since I've been home. I've never gone this long without seeing my family and while we talk all the time via email or phone, it's still not the same. It's also my Dad's birthday during the weekend, so I'm looking forward to a family dinner and seeing my Grandpa. I've looked up the weather and it's suppose to be really nice so I can't wait to have nice, sunny, warm weather.... WITHOUT the humidity!!!

A neighbor of ours, a boy about 10, is going to watch Nate for us. Nate needs his "people time" as we call it (he seriously is a cuddler and needs to be touched and cuddled with everyday), so I'm hoping our neighbor will be able to come over a few times a day to hang with him. Our weekend is already scheduled with important events as family dinners, the reunion, seeing friends and most importantly... having lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant!!! We've missed it so! I'm sure it'll fly by quickly, but it'll be great! See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo!! I'm so excited that I get to see you this weekend.

Flowergirl said...

Shall we relive picture #1 ("Things I Love") at El Ranchito?!!!