Wednesday, January 14, 2009

New Year's Resolutions

I stopped making New Year's Resolutions many years ago. Anytime I would make one, it would be broken quickly. Since Matt and I have been going to the gym on a fairly regular schedule the last several months, we've gotten use to the routine of the busy times at the gym. Surprisingly this gym we go to doesn't really have a crazy crowded time, not even after the work is done, which is great! They have enough machines that I don't ever have to wait for one! But now that the New Year has been and everyone has made their resolutions to lose weight, the gym is packed! I went on a Sunday about 12noon, when it's usually dead at the gym, and I could barely find a treadmill! I know that in a month or so, it'll probably go back to normal because people will have broken their resolutions. But just needed to vent for a bit...

1 comment:

Flowergirl said...

Welcome to 2 solid months of crowded gyms.