Monday, September 22, 2008

One of My Favorite Times of the Year!!!!

Tonight begins the start of the Fall TV Season... one of my favorite times of the year!!! It's the time to get answers to the cliffhangers from the end of last season and to try out new shows to get hooked on. Tonight, I'm dedicated to watching the CBS lineup... How I Met Your Mother (one of my faves!), The Big Bang Theory, Two and a Half Men and some new show I'm not really thrilled about. Also on is Chuck, but thanks to the invention of the DVR (the greatest invention EVER!!!) I can record it and watch it later.

This week I'm most looking forward to: How I Met Your Mother, House, Eli Stone, and of course, Grey's Anatomy. However, this week, the USC game is being played on Thursday, and on the East Coast, games don't start until 8 or 9pm, which is just wrong!!! So I've got to watch the USC game and record Grey's Anatomy. Because of the DVR, I hardly have the patience to watch TV shows live because I don't want to wait through the commercials. With the DVR, I can just fast forward through them... it's great!!! I'm also excited about being able to watch shows with my Mom. Matt isn't much of a TV watcher, so it'll be nice to have some company watching shows this week. We don't always watch the same shows, but I'm sure we'll figure it out!

PS The Emmy's last night weren't very exciting and the 5 reality shows hosts acting as hosts of the show was not a good idea! Their opening was awful...there doesn't really seem to be a need for a host anymore. But for the most part the fashions were great... did you see Patrick Dempsey in that tux!!! Pure perfection!!!!!

1 comment:

Flowergirl said...

The Emmy's were pretty bad this year. I was excited that Mad Men won!