Tuesday, September 30, 2008

All By Myself...

So I'm singing that song in my head as I write this... "All by myself... don't wanna be all by myself anymore..." My parents left on Monday morning after a great week long visit (more on that later). Although I loved every minute they were here, getting to show them around Guilford and the surrounding areas, I have to admit that I was looking forward to a little alone time for a day or two. Matt's Mom visited for 2 weeks earlier in the month and then my parent's came for 10 days, so we've had a lot of company recently! Matt left last Friday to go to CA to begin looking for a job and he's going to be gone for 10 days!!!

So I enjoyed hanging out last night with just the kitty and I think I'll enjoy it tonight as well (thankfully the new Fall season of shows has begun to keep me occupied!) But I have a feeling that by tomorrow night I'll be over being by myself and will be needing some company again! Unfortunately, living in a state where I don't have any family or friends nearby makes it difficult so it's probably going to be a long, quiet week!!!

So if anyone feels like giving me a call to keep me company and catch me up on their lives, feel free!!! I'll be around! (Just remember the time difference if you are in CA!)

No comments: