Friday, February 20, 2009

I Got a Job!!!!

So it's not a permanent job, but at this point, with only a little over 4 months in Connecticut, it's actually the perfect job. The last month or so I've been working at Energizer and helping them create their PO process. Just this week, I've found out that I've gotten a position within the same company covering a 16+ week maternity leave! I'm so excited because it's full time and will go through the end of June, when is exactly when Matt finishes his Fellowship at Yale.

At that point, we are hoping to be coming back to California, however with the economy and job market these days, there's a good possibility our return to California could be a bit delayed... keep your fingers crossed Matt can find something in CA so we can come back this summer. We both are hopeful that will happen, but if not, I'm just hoping Matt finds a position he will be happy in and hopefully in a state that isn't too far away from California!!!

2 comments:

Flowergirl said...

Yay, so perfect! When it rains, it pours. Life is good!

Anonymous said...

OMG...I'm so happy for you! That is awesome...