Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Thanksgiving Blow Ups

Sorry I haven't posted in a bit... not much going on here. Still no job on the horizon for me (permanent or temporary), so I'm just hanging out, trying not to spend money. One benefit is that I'm actually hitting the gym most everyday... no excuse not to!! And this week the weather made a turn for the much colder.... highs in the upper 30s in the day and lows in the mid 20s at night!!! So I'm mostly just hanging out inside the apartment keeping warm with Nate!

But our next door neighbors (the ones with all the Halloween blow ups in their yard) have not let us down for Thanksgiving! Thankfully there aren't nearly as many (although they'll make up for that at Christmas time!), but here is a pic of what they have in front of their house this year for turkey day...


Where do you even find Thanksgiving blow ups??? Wait 'til you see all the ones they have at Christmas!!!

2 comments:

chloebug said...

That is SO funny...I've never seen Thanksgiving blow-ups! lol...most people here start putting up Christmas decorations the day after Halloween.

Flowergirl said...

Cool! People SHOULD decorate for Thanksgiving since it's the best holiday of the year!