Tuesday, June 9, 2009

We Have A Home!

We finally found a home (to rent) in Colorado Springs! After looking at many homes online (you'd be surprised how picky Matt can be!!) and having our realtor that is helping us go an look at several homes, we finally found a really cool home. It's an adobe house that's been updated and is in an area we really like. And the great part is that she's going to leave it basically furnished... we can let her know what we want her to keep or take, but since we don't have much furniture or are going to leave much behind, I was so thrilled to find a mostly furnished place.

We'll have a guest room so PLEASE feel free to come visit us... it's just a quick 2 hour flight from Southern CA! Below are pictures of our new place... do you see the TREE growing through the kitchen??!! Too cool!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

A tree in the kitchen. How cool is that?!!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh..it's adorable! I love it...it couldn't be more perfect for you guys. I am very excited for you!!