Monday, October 27, 2008

The Greatest Dessert EVER!!!

Once a year I head to the Cheesecake Factory specifically to have a piece of their Pumpkin Cheesecake. If you know me well, you know I'm not a "dessert person", but their cheesecake is really the greatest! It melts in your mouth, and if you are a fan of pumpkin, then you'll love this. In California, there are many Cheesecake Factory restaurants. They are in most nice shopping centers and are usually very crowded. In CT, there is only ONE in the entire state! It's in West Hartford, which is about an hour away from us. But we decided to make a trip out of it and stopped at places along the way.

If you've never tried it, head to your local Cheesecake Factory for a piece. In my opinion, it's worth every calorie!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny...I totally forgot about your love of this stuff. :)